Monday, October 8, 2012

A day at home?

Well, our day at home turned into a myth.  We left around 1 to go to OKC to drop off some things and pick up some things at Wal-Mart.  There are just some things we can't get here; ugh.  We stopped and ate supper on the way home and have enough left over to feed us, again, tomorrow.  I still ate too much!  It's good to be home, though.

Before we left this morning a great guy came over and got us into our file cabinet that was locked and wouldn't unlock!  We had the key right in it, but it wouldn't unlock   I told Dorothy about it last night and she said, "Call Bill Orbaugh!"  I didn't even know he did locks, but he came and had us in that file cabinet by 9:30 this morning!  It had important papers in it, and we needed to get in there for those papers.  Then we needed to get a kit in the city to make that cabinet adjust so that I can use it in the living room.  Little by little we're getting more and more right around here.

We learned today that the mover can't take stuff to Gretta, so we'll be leaving soon to take a load to her.  We'll get the garage clear one way or another.  We'll get to see Gretta, Janelle and Ruthie, soon, too!  That's the bright side to making this next trip.  Also, maybe we'll see some pretty leaves.  I thank God for the opportunities He gives us and the strength he gives us.

The picture I posted tonight is the one of my class members who were at the reunion.  I'm sure ours was represented by the most people.  I haven't heard the numbers, but I'm sure there was not a class with more than 14 there.  We're proud of our enthusiasm!

1 comment:

  1. Spell check didn't catch my two errors last night, but I fixed them today. Sorry, y'all; I'm just a walking zombie these days. I was looking over it to see what I said before I write tonight's and caught the bloopers. Thanks for hanging with me!

    ReplyDelete