Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy homecoming!

It's always so good to come home, especially now that there is someone here who helps to make it be home.   We had a great trip.  Lee handled the traffic beautifully.  We stopped today in Fairfield, Texas and met our good friend Terri for lunch.  This is the picture that Lee got of us at lunch!

We got home in time to entertain 6 trick or treaters.  Sorry I missed a whole lot more, but we were just too late.  They had a great Fall Festival at church tonight and had about 200 'visitors.'  We miss a lot when we're gone, but some of these trips just have to be made.  We sure had a great time visiting on this one and the great news of my continued health was worth going to get!  I thank God for my continued health!

I talked to Ruthie today and Phil was released from the hospital today.  They said he has definitely had a light stroke and they are treating him to prevent him from having another one.  They want him to see a neurologist in Nashville who specializes in strokes; I'll be glad when they do that!  I thank God for this wake up call for them and that this was a light stroke and not a terribly debilitating one!  Thank you all so much for your prayers for me and for Phil and Ruthie.

No comments:

Post a Comment