Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Home!

I'm sure I posted a picture very similar to this one, if not this one, but it's the one I have to post tonight.  First of all I don't know where the camera is to load the recent pics.  Second, I'm headed straight to that bed as soon as I write this.  We drove all the way from Ruthie's and Phil's today, so we're bushed!  We got home around 11:30, but I got the computer going, unpacked and jumped (loose term!) into the tub.  As soon as this is written, I'm so falling into that bed!  This will say I posted this on Tuesday, Oct. 23, but it's still Monday night to me, so it counts for Monday's post in my book.

I so thank God for a safe trip.  I actually drove the truck today for about 3 hours while Lee slept.  That was a good break for me and he must have needed the sleep.  It's the first time I've driven it, so I thank God for making that go well, too.  We're blessed and thankful to be home!

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment