Saturday, October 13, 2012

Big tired day!

Man, we thought today was going to be a light day.  We had two projects to do:  put the dust ruffle on the bed in our room and change the sheets and put the black fabric over the doors in the entertainment center.  We thought the dust ruffle would be the hard thing, so we did that first.  Wrong.  Putting the fabric on the doors (4) in the entertainment center turned out to be a big deal.  We DID get both done, though.  I never managed to get any makeup on today, so no way I was taking a picture.  I guess I could just take a picture of the bedroom, but I decided to post another reunion picture, instead.  This picture is one we took of most of the group of folks who hang out on FB every day.  We had over 26,000 posts on the picture from our last reunion.  We started over with this one.  We have a few visitors who comment with us, but for the most part, this is the bunch of big talkers.  We sure have a lot of fun and share a lot of love on this page.  We let some folks get to bed before we thought to take the picture, so some regulars are missing.  You'll see me in the middle of the front row.  I'm usually the shortest, but I had on my high heel crocs  so I was standing a little taller; cool, huh?

Today Lee accidentally stapled his thumb on the first shot with stapling the fabric to a door.  Thankfully, it just barely went in and didn't seem to bother him at all after he got it out.  That felt so dumb to both of us, though!  We sat and thanked God that we've been through all this moving and that's the worst of our injuries.   We've had lots of bruises and bumps, but we've done so well.  God is sure good to take care of us!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that would be us. I love the "fake" comments you get on your blog MJ. The last one was the most entertaining one of all..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 'fake' comments are weird! They come to those of us who are on the mailing list, but other folks who just read the blog never see them. I guess the spam catcher gets them. I check all of them and they are all selling something. Ugh. Glad for you real people!

    ReplyDelete