Sunday, October 14, 2012

The bedroom!

I finally remembered to take a picture but it was after we'd already gotten out of our church clothes.  Duh!  The bed looks so much better wearing the dust ruffle!  I love the grouping behind the bed.  I've always had those pieces in the bedroom, but they all go so well together and work so well with the comforter.  We're very pleased with it.  In coming days I'll post more pics from other angles and also pictures from the living room.  I posted them all on FB, so if you do FB you can see them all right now.

Today Lee found a box we had looked and looked for in the garage.  It was accidentally stacked with the garage sale masses, so we'd missed it.  It was good to find some missing in action things!  There are still plenty more of missing things, but we'll find them sooner or later.  I thank God that we've gotten this far along with this process and we're both still healthy!  Thanks for your patience in waiting for these pics, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment