Monday, October 15, 2012

REALLY corded!

Here is a picture of Lee and I sitting on his blanket chest in front of the TV in our room.  I wish I had one of the trees we sold to put behind the TV, but I'll settle for a bunch of greenery for that planter on the TV if I can find some!  You can get a sneak preview of the other side of the comforter on the corner right in the middle at the bottom of the picture.  The flowered side is really pretty, but we're 'wearing' the stripes for a while.  Watch for another angle tomorrow.

Today Lee was finishing up his office, so he wanted his computer up and running.  Man!  That was a task!  I couldn't find the power cords to run his equipment for anything.  After going through every room in the house and the garage, I decided to look to see if they were confused with all the cords with MY computer.  Bingo! There they were!  Like it wasn't a big enough mess with all the cords I needed, I had his cords all tangled up with mine!  So, I had to crawl around under and behind my computer AND his all day.  I spent an hour and a half on the phone with the tech people to get a wireless adapter installed on his computer.  It took an Ibuprofen to get me through all the conniptions I had to get into to get it done, but I got it DONE!  Man, oh man!  What a challenge.  I sure thank God for helping me through that, physically and mentally.  Okay, I'll admit it; I took a Valerian, too; I was way close to tears a couple of times, but God saw me through it.  Yay!  I don't have to have that hanging over my head, now; it's DONE!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment