Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sleepy!

Oops!  I just posted without finishing the post!  Here is another angle of our bedroom.  The treadmill is behind us, so it's not so noticeable as it was.

I am sleepy today because I had to give in and take an antihistamine; they always make me sleepy.  We're leaving in the morning at 6 to head to Tulsa and then KY to deliver a bunch of goods.  It's all loaded and we're going to bed early.  It's nice to have some free space in the garage!  The garage sale will help a lot!  We're looking forward to seeing some family and seeing the fall color display!  I thank God for the strength we've had to get us this far!  It will be nice to sit in the truck and ride for a couple of days just enjoying God's handiwork!  Then it will be awesome to see some family!  I thank God for Joan to watch the house, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment