Monday, October 1, 2012

Little by little we're getting closer and closer to done!

Well, this is a picture I got before we got finished packing at Lee's last week.  We're still smiling, but we're UNPACKING those boxes these days.  It feels good to flatten a box and add it to the stack!

We're giving it all up and heading out on our trip tomorrow.  We've got a lot done today, and we're ready for a break.  I should have taken another picture today, but never even slowed down to think of it.  We got the TVs going with Direct TV and had a lot of hustling to do to get ready for the trip.

I should be able to post along the way, but if I don't you'll know we're okay, just not able to get online.  I'm not sure about the hotel where we'll be for the reunion; it may not have Internet access, but probably it does. I haven't had time to check things like that.  We'll be home soon and getting things back to normal (??? wonder what that is!!!)

I thank God for getting us this far and giving us the strength to hang tough through it.  If I'd had any idea how hard this would be I would have been scared to go through with it.  God provides and blind stumbling seems to work better than full preparation sometimes!  I thank Him for the trip we have to start tomorrow, too; we need this break!

2 comments:

  1. Hey MJ...the hotel does have FREE (did you see that FREE) WiFi in the rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice; I've barely had time to look! Thanks for letting me know. I'll be bringing my laptop! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete