Thursday, October 4, 2012

San Antonio!

These are tired, but happy people!  We were eating on the Riverwalk with a bunch from Itazuke.  What great fun we are having.  We enjoyed the drive down and we thank God for a safe trip for us and a bunch more people!

I almost couldn't get connected and the connection is very weak.  So, don't be surprised if I can't connect tomorrow night.  We'll see how it goes and I'll do the best I can.

I couldn't even count all the people who are here already!  Lots came early!  I'd say at least 50 folks are here, just guessing in the dark.

I've had to take a couple of antihistamines, so I am so sleepy!  Good thing we turned in early tonight.  It's 10:42 and I'm still doing this.  I'm headed right to bed as soon as I finish this and get my journal done.  We start early in the morning!  God Blesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment