Sunday, October 28, 2012

More people the camera likes!

This is a picture of Trish and Raynie that I got on Friday.  I love it when I remember my camera!  It's even better when I have great subjects!  Raynie is 5.

Today is gorgeous in Hobart.  It was cold this morning, but it's nice, now and so clear and beautiful!  It's been a nice day to get out for church and then go to the nursing home to sing this afternoon.  Dorothy came home with us for lunch so she went with me to the nursing home.  I love it when she goes to the nursing home with me, or anywhere for that matter; she's so much fun!

Lee and I are getting packed to leave to go to Houston tomorrow.  I've got appointments starting at 6:45 Tuesday morning, so we'll drive down tomorrow and get checked into a motel for the first night.  Hopefully, they won't keep me and we can go visit with Doris and Jerry after the appointments and then spend the night with them and head for home on Wednesday.  I pray for a simple visit, but after the last time, I'm gun shy.  I hate when they want to do more tests, so I hope they'll be satisfied with what they see on Tuesday.  I thank God that I have a place where I feel comfortable with the treatments and a sweetheart to take me to that place.  I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment