Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lee's look alike?

This is not Lee with me.  That's Lee's red sleeve on my left.  On my right is Jim Dwyer and his wife Akiko.  They live in California and Taiwan.  Jim went to school with me in Japan and his brother, Bob, was in my class.  We hope to be house sitting for Bob in Hawaii this winter; I've done that for him several times and what a joy!  This picture was taken on the dinner cruise we took in San Antonio last Friday.  I was lucky to get to sit between two tall guys who look alike!  They are both awesome gentlemen, too.  Lucky me!

Lee felt much better today; in fact he was back to normal.  We gotten lots done around here and it sure feels good to get some things straight and where they belong.

Don's niece's husband who had the heart attack earlier in the week got to go home today!  His doctor told him to get plenty of exercise and he should start out by WALKING  TO  WORK!  How awesome is that?  Our God is so generous.  We thank God for giving longer life to David Petr.  We thank God for a second chance at our lives after losing our mates.  We thank God for giving us the strength to get through this merge; what a challenge, but God provides!

No comments:

Post a Comment