Saturday, October 27, 2012

Photogenic Monkey!

As we left Tricia's house yesterday Mason was climbing this tree.  He started to jump down and I said, "No!  Stay in the tree; I want to get your picture!"  So, he climbed up higher than I could even get him and Grace jumped up into the tree and started posing for me.  She's always been a great one to pose and the camera loves her!  I got some of Mason, but I have to use my imagination to find him; he went so high and was so covered in the limbs!  It's a memory for me and I know he's in there, but Grace works better with the camera!  I think Mason is 13 and Gracie is 9.  Wow, these kids sure grow up fast!

Today we have worked so hard and we've gotten a LOT done.  The garage is looking like it could really be a garage sale.  I've got some more organizing to do and some more marking, but it's coming along.  I'm going to work tonight to straighten up a couple of bedrooms so that Dorothy will like the tour tomorrow after church.  It feels good to be seeing nice things happening around here after being on our heads for so long.  There are still lots of rough edges, but things are shaping up nicely.  I thank God that rest helps us to recover every night!  We've got a lot of recovering to do before we leave on Monday morning for Houston.  We can do it, though.  I've got the route figured out, so my job as navigator is secure.  Lee does a great job driving, so we're set except for packing and some fine tuning around here.  Ahhhhhhhh . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Will be waiting anxiously for your good report after check up. Have a safe trip and a successful garage sale when you get back.

    Take care and love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna, for your concern and love. I'll report as soon as I get the opportunity. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete