Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oops; camera settings wrong!

This is the best pic I could get.  I wanted to show us with only ONE suitcase and NO boxes!  We're enjoying being away from the unpacking!  One of these days we'll be settled at home, but it's fun to escape for a bit.  I've figured out why my pics are fuzzy; I've got the camera set to take pics up real close.  I've got to go online and see if I can find instructions to reset it!  Ugh.  More technical challenge for me!

We were at the hospital first thing this morning to visit with Lee's son Jim's family.  Jim's stepdaughter was having her gal bladder removed at 10 and Jim's was removed at 11:15.  What a morning for them! They both did well.  We've talked to Jim and they are both at home recovering well.  PTL!

We got to visit with Lee's daughter and her husband this afternoon and evening.  What fun we are having visiting with great family!  Tonight we get to sleep and rest; we don't have to check out until noon, so we should drive into San Antonio rested.  We're expecting a great weekend!  I thank God for safe travels and for safe surgery for James and Katie!


No comments:

Post a Comment