Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Good news!

There is no picture tonight because I'm at Doris and Jerry's house and using their computer instead of mine.  I'll post a picture tomorrow night.  The news from my appointment and tests is good.  I had a lymph node on my neck that I wanted them to see.   3 weeks ago I noticed it.  The rule at MD Anderson is if you have a 'stranger' for 3 weeks they want to see it and test it.  So they tested my node very well today.  They said it did not look suspicious at all and I could go home.  However, they want to look at it again in 2 months if it is still there.  So, I'm very relieved.  Before they did the ultrasound and determined that it was not suspicious they were talking of doing a biopsy TODAY!  So, I'm pleased with this report.  I'm betting it will be gone in 2 months and I won't even have to come back for them to look at it, again.  I praise God and give Him thanks!

Now, about Phil!  He's doing okay and working with an occupational therapist as they continue to do tests.  They found from the MRI that he DID have a light stroke and they are still looking to see what they can do to prevent him from having another one.  Ruthie is hanging tough.  God works in mysterious ways; maybe this is a wake up call they needed.  Anyway, they are paying attention and I thank God for Phil's good response to the therapy and all that is happening.  Thank you all for your prayers; there is power in prayer!

We're enjoying a visit with Doris and Jerry and their family.  Tomorrow we'll head for home.  On the way we'll stop on the way to meet my dear friend, Terri, for lunch.  Woo hoo!  I sure hope I remember the camera for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment