Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Withdrawals.

We are suffering withdrawals from our grand kids.  This one gave us our latest fix.  She was scampering into the house to put this daily egg gathering into the fridge when I talked her into pausing for a pic.  Notice how big that one on the right is!  Surely it's a double yoke one!  Elena absolutely loves her chickens and the gifts of eggs they leave for her every day!

We are so tired today.  I think the whole trip is catching up with us.  I've done 3 loads of clothes, make a couple of sugar free pies and gave Dorothy a haircut.  I'm next; I get a haircut and a shampoo before bed, but that's right around the corner!  I've got quiche in the oven which we will eat over the next few days.  We had fried eggs, biscuits, and gravy for supper.  Gretta tempted us with eggs when we were there.  Lee had some biscuits in the freezer, so today went toward some cooking and eating.   I'm so ready for bed!  I thank God for a wonderful and safe trip back east and home; it was such a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment