Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sweet memories!

This is a picture of four of us 'girls' who were at Itazuke at the same time.  This was the first reunion that Pam, on the left had attended and I so loved seeing her!  The next one is Judy Izumi, who is the one I see often in Houston.  She is the one who found me and got me started on going to the reunions; I'll always thank her for that!  The next one is Lana, who comes to a reunion about every 5 years or so, so it was cool to see her, too.  It was such a fun weekend!

Lee has been feeling droopy today.  He's had an upset stomach, but he worked right on through it.  I've worked and we're getting things tuned a little better around here.  It's a long process, but it's really starting to take some shape that we like.

I got my vitamins and herbs 'thrown' for the next month.  Lee does his own meds, so I'm grateful for that!  He spent much of the morning getting his meds straight with the pharmacy, here.  Making all these changes is so full of details and irritations!  I'm sure glad we had the break we had to go to San Antonio last week.  We needed it!  We'll keep plugging until we get this merge done.  Soon I'll take some pictures of the house to share.

I thank God that an upset stomach is the worst health issue we've had.  Don's niece's husband had a heart attack this week and is recovering well after getting a stint.  Praise God for David's recovery!  We have to trust God's timing and His guide.  Yikes; sometimes it's so tough, but I trust Him and thank Him for holding us in all the tough times as well as the easy times.  He always knows best and I thank Him that we can trust Him in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment