Tuesday, October 2, 2012

An off day!

We took an off day today!  Lee got his tooth fixed and he's ready to go!  We went by and saw his brother and his sister-in-law and then came and checked into our hotel.  Then we went to supper with his daughter and her grandson (Lee's great grandson!).  It was a good day of visiting.  We had no boxed to unpack and no furniture to move; no technical equipment to install!  It was an off day.  I'm going to take time to wash my hair and then go to bed and get a good night's sleep before we spend the day at the hospital tomorrow.  The last month I've barely had time to wash my hair!  This will be a bit of a treat.  I've got to get into the tub to get warm, anyway; this room is freezing.  We've turned the AC up, so that it will be warmer in here, but it seems to take forever to really make that happen in a huge building. No sweat; I'll have hot water and then covers and I'll be asleep.  Ahhhhhhh. Rest sounds good.

I thank God for a safe trip and precious family.  That reminds me to check in with Trish and Dorothy. I'd better do that before I get all involved with the hair washing.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment