Monday, December 3, 2012

A day off, so I worked at home!

They didn't call me to sub today, so I spent the day dusting and sweeping and mopping the hard floors.  It feels good to have that behind me.  If they don't call me to sub tomorrow, I'll get the carpets vacuumed.  We got all cleaned up to go to games tonight and got there and nobody was there!  I had the schedule wrong, I guess.  Anyway, we came home and ate burritos for supper and I'm stuffed!

This picture is one we got on our way to church Sunday morning.  We usually forget to take a picture, so I'm glad we slowed down to get one Sunday.

I got some other bookkeeping chores done today, so it feels good to have that behind me, too.  I'd rather sub than keep books or clean house, but it all has to be done, so I was glad to get a day off to get some completed.  I thank God that I'm able to sub and also able to clean the house.  I thank God for someone wonderful to share my life.  I am blessed and I thank God.

2 comments:

  1. Such a handsome couple!! God meant it to be!!
    Love u! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete