Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hawaii shorts.

I started packing on Friday night.  Today I tried on clothes and packed most everything I'm taking.  It sure feels funny to be packing shorts and tank tops when there is snow on the ground outside!  That snow sure makes me ready to go see some whales, though!

Today I felt the best I have since Sunday night, when I started feeling this cold.  I've hit the stage of coughing up junk, so that's a good sign but not pretty.  So far, I think it has not hit my lungs.  Thank God for the neti pot, colloidal silver water and benadryl.  I think the combination of those 3 have helped me the most.

Dorothy has been sick all week and I talked to her grandson a few minutes ago.  If she's not better in the morning he's taking her to the hospital.  She's been refusing, but I think she's ready to go, now.  I pray that she will recover from this and that it is not anything too serious.  I will keep you posted on her well being.


No comments:

Post a Comment