Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another day off and my year is done!

Now I can sleep in every day except Sunday for a while.  Yahoo!  They didn't call me today so I got my taxes for the corporation almost done.  I've got to fill in the papers, but I've the figures all ready to post.  Yeah!  I thank God for the opportunity to get that done before I take off to Hawaii!  I'll have to post the very last figures right before we go, but I've got all done that I can.  It feels good to be ready.  I've shut down the corporation, so this is the last time I'll have to file these taxes.  It was just more than I wanted to keep going.

We're watching the Thunder play in Atlanta tonight.  We just got home from church and it's halftime but the Thunder is ahead, so we're happy.  We're in the middle of a wind and dust storm here; it sounds like thunder outside, but it's only wicked winds.  God is mighty and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment