Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holy cow!

I helped with testing today, so not too many kids saw me.  Good thing; I forgot to put on mascara this morning!  I can't believe I did that.  I wore purple today and came home and put on my cammie jammies to lounge around in tonight because it's cold!  I remembered I needed to take a pic, so I went in to put in some earrings that weren't purple and saw in the mirror that I had no mascara on my lashes.  That's a first!  I may go to the beach without mascara, but I never intended to go to school without it!  Life went right on and the earth didn't stop.  Hmmmmmmm.  I thank God that I survived even a day with no mascara!  I'll help with testing again for the next two days and then I sub for the history teacher Friday because he has a wrestling tournament.  History I can do; lucky I don't have to do wrestling!

The senior high has games in Granite tonight.  I hope they'll be on the radio because we aren't going.  Lee got up with a sore throat this morning and saw the doctor today to get meds to help him get over it quickly.  I sure hope we can nip this in the bud and that I don't get it!

We were up late last night with the junior high games, so I've been sleepy all day!  I'm going to go to bed early tonight so I don't have to fight sleeping through the testing tomorrow!  Anyone who doesn't wear mascara to work surely cannot be trusted to drive at night and probably shouldn't be teaching!  Maybe nobody noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment