Saturday, December 1, 2012

These are my guy: champions!

These guys played in a tournament all week and I got to go to the final game for the championship today and they WON it!  The trailed the whole game and then came on with a burst of energy at the last and won it 31-30!  Their coach is in the yellow shirt and the guy in the white shirt is the assistant coach and also my chiropractor!  I love watching these guys play!  They are a mighty group!  I love the high school team, too, and the high school guys have a tournament next week.  So, here comes a busy week!  These guys will make a great contribution on the high school team, too.  In fact about half of them are already on the high school team and they're great at that level, too.  I'm so thankful for the opportunity to have these guys in my life.  I should have got a shot of the cheerleaders, too.  I didn't get this shot, though; I swiped it from someone who posted it on Facebook.  I'll have to take my camera this week and get some shots of the high school team and cheerleaders.

I cut Dorothy's hair today and I've got a couple of pairs of her pants to hem tonight while I watch the Thunder play.  I love it when I find things that I can do well.  Maybe that's how these guys feel; they've found something they can do well.  I'm sure glad to get to watch them do it so well!  God is great to give us each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment