Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry white Christmas from Hobart!

I've got on my winter snow shirt.  We've got a white Christmas for sure.  It's blowing every which way, so I can't tell how much we have, but they're predicting another 3 - 4 inches before it stops.  When it stops I'll go out and make a snow angel and get a pic of that!  It may be dark before it stops and I'll have to do it tomorrow.  I got this picture of us chilling out by our wee Christmas tree, a bunch of candles and the Santa Collection.  Merry Christmas to all!  Praise God for sending His son to set an example for us and then provide for our salvation.  Wow!  What an awesome gift!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jo and Lee! We are getting the snow storm tomorrow. I saw OKC on the Weather Channel today and it was definitely a white Christmas there. Take care. Love you. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pamela! Merry Christmas to you, too. I know you'll be braced for the snow; you all get it a lot more than we do. It's not so bad here in Hobart; just messy and a shame for people who want to travel. We're happy to be snug at home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete