Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's almost glove weather.

'We stopped to visit a few weeks ago when we were in the City and got this picture of Raynie loving on one of their kitties.  It looks to me like this kitty is very tolerant of all the loving she gets!  Notice that Raynie is ready for cold weather with her gloves that match two different things, but if you're squeezing a cat, it might be the perfect day for wearing gloves whether they match or not.  Looks to me like the cat my jump at any moment!

I'm buzzing around the house doing things that didn't get done during the week when Isubbed.  I've also been to the grocery store and have to go back for something I forgot.  Ugh.  It's one of those days!  Tomorrow we have fellowship dinner at church, so I've go to go get the right thing for my recipe unless I can find a substitute.  So my day goes kind of haywire, but it goes and I give thanks for it.  God is good to give me a Saturday to get things done that I missed during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment