Sunday, December 9, 2012

The cat is only a prop.

For some reason when I took this picture the cat's eyes glowed like she was a candle.  Red eye fix wouldn't fix that, so I used the retouch tool.  It looks okay unless you make the picture big and then it looks like she's blind.  Just figure the cat is a prop; this picture is all about Gracie.  This cat, Ginger, is a sweetie, but the real doll is Gracie.  What a blessing she is to all who know her.  I sure thank God for this precious person in my life!

Today has been a nice, restful day for me.  Poor Lee got up not feeling well, so he didn't make it to church.  What a bummer for lots of reasons.  He's feeling better, but his throat is bothering him, so he's afraid he's coming down with something.  That's a REAL bummer.  He doesn't believe in Colloidal Silver water like I do, so I suspect he will have to live through it.  I just hope I can keep from getting it.  This will be a big test for the Colloidal Silver water!  We had a fellowship meal after church and Lee missed a real pleasure there!  he was in no mood to eat, though, so he wasn't sorry to miss that.  After the fellowship meal we had a devotional and then we didn't have a service tonight.  So, since I had the night off, I came home and took a nap.  Ah!  Love those naps!  Then the Thunder played tonight and beat the Pacers, so I got in some good pecan shelling time.

I'm not scheduled to sub this week and I sort of suspect the teachers will really make every effort to be there since it's so close to Christmas break.  Surely there won't be any scheduled workshops, etc., but people get sick all the time, break or not, so they may call me.  I'll get up at 6:30 and get ready in case they call.   Then if they don't call I'll have an early start on the day.  That's my approach to each week these days.  I'll work all I can before the break and then it's time to get ready to go to Hawaii!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment