Saturday, December 15, 2012

Too funny.


Lee's brother called when we were in the truck today, and Lee couldn't get his cell phone out of his pocket in time to answer it.  We were almost home, so he called him back on the house phone to keep from using his minutes.  Anyway, his brother reminded him that he never set up his voice mail on his phone.  So, I sat down to figure out how to do it and the lady instructed:  "Say your name."  So I handed the phone to him and said, "Just say your name!"  He did, but he was watching a movie called, "The Shooter."  When they played it back it sounded horrible with all that gun fire in the background.  So, I pressed whatever buttons I had to press to get to do it again, and he muted the TV and then when I handed him the phone, I  DROPPED  it!  So, the message came on and sounded like Lee was falling on the recording.  We laughed and laughed and finally got it right.  I guess after the stress of yesterday we needed a good laugh.  I told Lee we should set up the voice mail every week or so if it's going to be that much fun!

Lee is feeling better.  We hope he'll feel like going to church tomorrow.  I think a good laugh helped him!  I still feel fine and thank God that I haven't had even a hint of Lee's sore throat.  Tonight is spa night; good hot bath, haircut and shampoo.  Ahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment