Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A quick game tonight.

I subbed in Government and History today; it was a good day for me, but the coach has a bad back!  The picture posted is the one the professional took at our reunion in San Antonio back in October.  The pics just came over the weekend.

I had planned to stay home and watch the Thunder play tonight, but Maggie called and asked me to go to Carnegie to watch our high school kids play.  Lee's knee is bothering him, so he's not going, but he's generous to let me go with Maggie.  He can cheer on the Thunder, but they come in second to my guys.  Maggie is a sweet lady at church who always saves us seats at the games here.  She's a great fan and a great friend.  I thank God for great friends, a wonderful husband and way cool kids who play so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment