Sunday, March 17, 2013

At the overlook.

I think it was Thursday that we stopped at the overlook to look back over part of Branson.  The days are starting to run together, so I'm having a hard time keeping one day separated from the next.  The kids are being so good.  It's amazing how well they interact!  Today was Nate's 21st birthday, so we celebrated him all day.  I'd better get a picture of him tomorrow!  Sadie and Grace have birthdays coming up soon, so we're celebrating them this week, too.  We're celebrating life in general and so grateful for this time to share!

Today we got started on a 1000 piece puzzle.  We also played hand and foot canasta and Nertz.  It was way rowdy and way fun!  I even had time for a nap this afternoon.  Good thing, since I'm up so late tonight.

This is the first day that my head hasn't hurt at all.  I'm so tempted to think that means this treatment is working.  What an exciting thought!  I know lots of us are praying for that to be the case, so I should not be surprised.  What a gift if we could find the first treatment that we do works and can give me some more time to enjoy life and be a part of God's plan.  At the very worst it's great that my head isn't hurting today!  Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment