Sunday, March 31, 2013

Getting to hug Bryce!

This is a pic Lee got of me holding Bryce.  He may grow up and be our little jewelry thief, but I don't think so . . . I'll gladly give him whatever he wants!  He is such a snugly, precious baby darling!  He's happy as can be and his head is healing beautifully!  If you look really closely you can see where they made the incision starting at the top of his ear and going up over his head to the other ear.  What a tremendous surgery and how wonderful that he did so beautifully with it.  We sure thank God for his health!  We also thank God for the opportunity to get to squeeze him lots this weekend.  It's so amazing to me that God gives us the capacity of heart to love so many precious people!

Happy Easter, everyone.  Count all the many blessings; I've lost count!

No comments:

Post a Comment