Friday, March 15, 2013

More puzzling!

Trish arrived with 7 more kids!  The littlest one, Raynie, helped Elena and I put the puzzle together, again.  We're getting really good at this puzzle.  I think we have another couple in their van that we'll start working, soon.  This one is really fun, though!  Right now everyone is settling in and making plans for this next week.  Lots of fun on the calendar!

Elena was 6 in February and Raynie will be 6 in July.  They are great buddies!  It is always so much fun when we get all these cousins in one place.  I thank God for them and for the times we get to share.  I'm hoping we can get everyone in one place for a picture this week.  That's a big order, but we'll work on it.




1 comment:

  1. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must
    say you have done a superb job with this. Also, the blog loads
    extremely quick for me on Internet explorer. Exceptional Blog!

    Also visit my website: View my web page

    ReplyDelete