Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Remembering with joy.

We had a fun day today, but I didn't take any pics.  In fact, I think I've left the camera in the truck.  So, I went back to pick out a picture from the good times in Hawaii.  This one is Sissy and I sitting on a swing down in Pololu Valley.  This was the day that Lee fell three times as we climbed down.  Bless his heart, he made it out just fine and when you ask what was his favorite thing in Hawaii, he often says going down into Pololu Valley.  He was really the sport to do it!  I wouldn't take anything for the memories we made with Sissy, either!

We are having another memorable trip with Gretta and Elena.  Elena is so much fun and we are delighted to get to spend this time with her.  Friday Trish will be here with more kids, so we'll be in heaven for sure!  I thank God for these opportunities to spend with precious family.  We are so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I know I hate ALL my pictures but this one is super bad. Why couldn't I have inherited your looks and your positive attitude! I could always use your looks and at the moment I need your attitude. Can we turn the clock back to Hawaii time???? Too much happening in this time.

    Glad you're having a good time and Lee is pampering you.

    Luv you and treasure our memories from Hawaii.

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and why couldn't I also get your ability to sleep.Just wondering since it's 4:30am and I haven't been to sleep yet. Of course I got 10 hours sleep last nite after not getting ANY the day before and working at Krystal's house all that day. You have one screwed up sister. At least in Hawaii I slept like a semi normal person.LOL

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sissy, you ARE some special case. I wish you had my gift of sleep, too. I am ever grateful for it because so many folks seem to have trouble sleeping. I love this pic of us in Pololu; it represents lots of good good adventuring we did. I'm so, so glad that you joined us! Love you lots and lots!

      Delete