Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Last Sunday at home.

I think we got home from Hawaii on Friday and left for OKC on Sunday after church.  This was the picture I got the timer on the camera to get of us.  We barely had any time at home.  We rushed to OKC after church so we could be there for Bryce's surgery early Monday morning and then we raced to Houston that afternoon so we could be there for my appointment on Tuesday morning.   We met with the doctor on Tuesday morning and he set up my first treatment for that afternoon.  Then we headed out for Branson and arrived on Wednesday night.  Good grief; no wonder I'm so tired!

Lee ordered me to nap this afternoon.  I was happy to oblige him.  I am the world's best sleeper.  It's a gift that God has given to me, so I need to thank Him for it and rest all I can.  I believe that rest will help with my healing.  Lee is such a dear.  I woke up once when the phone rang and he was in the bathroom so he couldn't get to it.  It was somebody selling something.  Lee ordered me (lovingly) back to bed; he said, "You didn't get your nap out; go right back to bed!"  I had started doing some laundry and he insisted he could finish it.  He did!  I might could get used to this pampering!

Gretta and Elena have their own unit, right down the porch from us.  We see them often, but we all have plenty of privacy and we each have a jet tub!  It's great.  Gretta went to run some errands today and left Elena with us.  She's  amazing;  she plays great by herself; she carries on conversations for all the kids she's imagining are playing with her.  She keeps Lee and I amazed and entertained!

4 comments:

  1. Never a dull moment with Elena! :-) Jilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so absolutely true! Whe's a whiz and we love her so much!

      Delete
  2. Such a good looking, happy, couple!! Love the pic and you two!! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruthie! We're blessed to have each other!

      Delete