Monday, March 18, 2013

This is a picture of Megan and I.  Megan is Nate's girlfriend and she's a real part of our family.  We all feel so blessed to have Megan in our lives, and we give thanks for her.

We're getting ready to play more Nertz and work more on the puzzle.  Trish and her bunch hiked today.  Gretta and her crew hung out at the condo while Gretta worked online.  Lee and I did some errands around town, so I missed the hike.   I hated to miss that, but Lee wasn't keen on me hiking, so it worked out fine.  He's probably right.  I need to be using my energy to heal and the cold is not a great time for me to be outside because it makes me cough.  (He worries that I'm going to cough up a lung.  Sometimes I have such a coughing fit and it really scares him.  Bless his heart, he doesn't know that I've ALWAYS done this, so it's scary to him.)

This was day 3 of no soreness on my head.  What a relief and gift!  I thank God for this blessing, and especially for the blessing of this time with so much of the family!

2 comments:

  1. Megan is pretty cool! I really love her to bits! Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I love every bit of her, too! We're blessed to have such a dear join our family!

    ReplyDelete