Saturday, March 30, 2013

Collected the van and some hugs!

We stopped at Tricia's house long enough today to pick up the Astro, which they had used to come to Branson.  When we got there Grace and Raynie were in the back yard playing, so we went back to say hello to them.  Raynie went running straight for Lee and nearly knocked him over jumping up into his arms.  It's so sweet how they've all caught onto each other.  Look how Gracie is nearly as tall as me!  I sure love the haircut that Gretta gave her in Branson!  It was great to see them briefly.  I got good pics of Bryce with us, too, so I'll share them on later posts.  He's doing so beautifully!  Praise the Lord!

We had a safe trip and a great weekend of visiting with lots of Lee's family, so we have so much for which to give thanks.  I got home and found a message from the middle school principal asking me to sub Monday and Wednesday in the class I subbed for last week!  What a gift that they don't need me on Tuesday because I have my next treatment on Tuesday.  I pray that I won't be sick and I'll be able to pull off teaching on Wednesday.  If I feel rugged, these kids will cut me some slack; I'm telling you they are great kids!  I'll get good rest on tomorrow and Tuesday; I'll be all ready and prepared for school, so this will work great.  I'm blessed to have the work and I absolutely love the middle school kids.  I love the high school, too.  It makes subbing so much fun because I get to see kids at all levels.  If I had a regular class, I'd only have my kids, but that would have it's blessings, too.  I'm grateful for what God gives me; I know I'm blessed.

Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Always such a joy to see and read of your joy, happiness and blessings! Praise the Lord. I continue to pray for your overcoming your health issues!

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dale. You and I believe in the power of prayer; I thank you so much for appealing to God for my benefit. Indeed I hope that my life brings praise to the Lord; it's my desire! He has given me such a rich life and I give Him thanks. I also thank Him for blessings like people like you in my life. I pray that life is good for you these days, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the marvelous haircutter you know! Love and miss you!!!! Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That you are! I love Gracie's haircut!

    ReplyDelete