Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nertz!

 This is a picture I took the other night when we were playing Nertz.  Nertz is a way fun game that the whole family can play.  The more who play, the wilder it gets!  We do wild really well!  I sure thank God for this great spring break.

The weather folks are telling us to look for a winter storm tomorrow with an accumulation of 2-6 inches!  Holy cow!  This is the end of March!  We're hoping they've got the forecast wrong.  Whatever happens we'll deal with it.  Gretta is planning to leave for home tomorrow, but the weather going her direction is supposed to be dry.  I'm thinking whatever we get tomorrow will melt by the time we leave on Friday.  Well, I'm hoping for that.  I trust it all to God; we'll deal with it.

Oh!  I must tell you that I had absolutely NO ill effects from the injections I got yesterday!  Woo hoo!  I sure thank God for that!  Also this is day 5 of no pain in my head.  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment