Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sweet baby Bryce!

I swiped this picture off Facebook.  Krissy posted his 9 month old picture and I know many of you have had Bryce in your prayers as we have!  You can't even see where they did his surgery!  He is doing so well; we sure thank God for his health!  We get to see them this weekend, so Lee and I are both looking forward to holding him to see if he hugs the same as ever!

Today I subbed for the English and reading teacher for the 6th grade.  I sure love those kids!  It was really good for me to get the boost they give me.  I'll sub in the same class tomorrow, so two fun days for me.  The classroom is where I belong; I can feel it when I'm there.   I thank God for the chance to be there, but I pray for the teacher's son, who broke his leg!  Bless his heart!  I pray that he heals rapidly and never has another problem with that leg!

Tonight the Thunder plays and then I'm going to bed to be ready to teach tomorrow.  Can you believe I have Internet?  Me, either.  I got home from posting last night at Bob's house and my connection was working fine.  I can't even begin to understand it, but I just had to call today (they were closed last night) and cancel the shipment of new equipment.  All that frenzy last night was just an exercise in patience, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment