Sunday, March 24, 2013

Precious memories!

This was the night that Bob and Diana came to join us for beans and cornbread and then we played hand and foot canasta into the night!  It was a great way to spend a night in Branson!  We are so blessed to have friends that are as close as family and they fit right in with our family.  Bob and Gretta are great friends on Facebook; they share many political beliefs and love a lot of the same folks.  It was great for them to meet in person.  Bob and Di had met Trish and the kids before because they are here fairly often.  Gretta being in Kentucky doesn't get here much, though.  It was good to all get to share some great time!

Today was a full Sunday.  We took Dorothy to church with us this morning and then she came home with us for a chef's salad and sugar free peach cobbler for lunch.  Then she went with me to sing at the nursing home.  I took her home and then came home and fell into bed until it was time to go back to church tonight.  I think if I were one of the 7 dwarfs these days I would be Sleepy!  I wonder if I'll ever catch up on sleep?  I keep telling myself that God gave me the gift of sleep and sleep is a good time of healing, so I should give in to the urge and sleep whenever I can.  I hope to sell myself on the concept soon; I really think it's right!

I'm headed to bed early tonight.  I got to watch the OKC Thunder beat the Trailblazers, so it's a good time to go to bed!  ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

  1. Kiss my two favorite ball heads for me! So happy you made it home safely and had such a good time.
    Love from Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Well, I took care of Lee right away and brought a big smile to his face! I'll see if I can catch up with Bob and make him smile, too! Those guys love those kisses from Tokyo! Glad you're safely there, too! Love and miss you, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...I knew which "anonymous" person that was from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right; we only know so many folks who send kisses from Tokyo! Especially to the bald heads! Love it!

      Delete