Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is Megan (Nate's girlfriend) and Nate with me in the kitchen of Tricia's unit.  We  are always trading dishes, food, etc.  Nate was 21 yesterday.  How well I remember 21 years ago when he was born.  He's been a delight every day since that birth.  He brings Megan into our world and she's another delight!

This is my second day in a row with absolutely no sore head!  I'm so thrilled.  It's way more comfortable and sure makes pulling shirts over my head easier!  I sure hope and pray that it means this treatment is working.

We spent the afternoon playing Nertz (a way fun card game) and working on the puzzle.  I am so grateful for this time with Trish, Gretta and their kids.  We're having a wonderful time!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're not a "sorehead" any longer! I think this trip was at just the right time for all of you. Your kids needed to see you and it gives you happy distractions. Love seeing the pictures on FB. Our spring break was last week so our little guys are back in their routines. Lots of people here keeping you in prayers. Give our love to the kids and Lee. Love you, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris, you are so right! This timing is perfect for this get together. We're really having a great time! Thanks so much for your prayers, love and tremendous support! Love you!

    ReplyDelete