Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fun, fun, fun, nap!

This is a picture the camera on timer got of us today.  Fun times!  We lost an hour of sleep last night, so that justified a 2 hour nap this afternoon.  I love those kinds of deals!

It's rained and been pretty cool in Branson today.  That made napping even better!  Gretta and Elena went out exploring a bit while I took a nap and Lee read.  It was relaxing and a great day.

Tomorrow we check out of this condo and check into another one.  We check out at 10 and don't get to check in until 4, so we've got some time to explore between 10 and 4.  I expect we'll be plenty tired after tomorrow, but I also expect it will be a fun, fun day.  God is great to us and I love getting to share this time.

2 comments:

  1. You and Gretta are spitting images of each other, both beautiful ladies. I was showing the pictures of Hawaii to a friend of mine and she said you were cute as a bug.

    Glad you are enjoying yourselves.

    Love you

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sissy! We are having a great time and we just got started! Bug? Hmmmm roach comes to mind? I know she was being nice. I'll take lady bug! :)

    Gretta said thanks for the soap!!!

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete