Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some of us.

We got this pic today when Trish, Nate, Megan and Sadie were out somewhere.  We got them in another pic which I'll post soon.  This was around the puzzle we worked on this week and finally finished today.  I'll post the completed puzzle soon, too.  We've had a grand week!  Gretta and Elena left for home this afternoon.  The rest of us will leave in the morning if we aren't snowed in!  It looks like about 3 inches out there right now.  I sure hope they sand and salt the roads good because we're down in a hole!

Pictured above are Garrett, Gretta, holding Raynie, Mason, holding Elena, me and then Lee, holding Gracie.  Gretta gave Gracie a great new haircut yesterday!

I sure thank God for this wonderful time to share with family and friends.  It's been awesome!  I pray that we all make it home safely.  What a wild spring to have a winter wonderland out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment