Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good news and bad news.

The good news is that Ruthie had her knee replaced yesterday and I talked to her last night and she was doing really well.  I haven't talked to her today because, that's the bad news:  my modem has died.  I was on the cell phone with ATT until it ran down, so it's recharging and I'll hope to get Ruthie and get today's update soon!  I trust God is taking care of her, though!

I put this picture on the blog tonight because it was one that has Bob and Diana in it when they were visiting us in Branson.  I'm sitting in their living room using their Internet connection tonight to explain that I'm going to be offline for 3-5 business days.  If you need to contact me use my cell phone:  405-823-6453 because my home phone is connected to the Internet and is out of commission.  

I hate these technical challenges.  Thank God for Di and Bob who live nearby and are HOME this week!  Otherwise, I'd be calling Trish to get her to post for me and explain my absence.  I'm doing well, so don't worry about me.  I got my next treatment set up for a week from today in Lawton, so I'm in good shape treatment-wise.  I'm on day 10 I think with no head pain, so I'm a happy camper!

Okay, that's the good news and the bad news.  I think the good news is better than the bad news, so we're still giving thanks.  Just take a few days off from the blog, but don't forget me.  Check back around the end of the week; I'm hoping I'll have new equipment by then!  If not, surely the first of next week!  God bless!  I'll bet there's a silver lining in this cloud!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment