Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday afternoon at the picture show.

Diana gave Bob a scanner for Christmas so he could scan all his old pictures from Itazuke onto his computer.  So, he's been moving tons of pictures over to a thumb drive.  They brought over lunch from Subway and 650 pictures for me to see today.  It was fun!  We set the camera to get a shot of all of us looking at the pics.  It was a great Saturday afternoon.

We'll get everything loaded today to head to Oklahoma City tomorrow.  I'm driving one of my vans so that Trish can bring it when she comes to Branson.  I'm hoping we'll still get to go to Branson.  I really have no idea what treatment they will have in store for me in Houston, so we'll have to be ready to either stay in Houston, go to Branson, or come back home.  I guess I can be that flexible.

I'm really glad that we got to come home on Thursday instead of yesterday because we got to sleep in until nearly 10 this morning.  That's a good thing.  I don't suspect we'll be able to do that, again, for a while.  Lee is starching and ironing his jeans; what a neat guy!  I'd better get busy with the things I've got to pack.  I thank God for the awesome support I always get from far and near.  My neighbor, Hazel, stopped by today for another warm visit.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment