Sunday, March 3, 2013

On our way, again!






This is a picture that Mary got of Lee, Sissy, and I the day we were climbing around down on Kiholo Bay.  Sissy is holding up a piece of coral that she was real happy to find.  It looks like she was threatening to throttle Lee with it, but I think she was just showing it.  It was a fun, fun hike!    We are staying at Steve and Mary's house tonight, so I'm borrowing her computer and even her picture for the blog.  We are richly blessed with friends and family and Steve and Mary are friends for sure and nearly family!   We are so grateful for them in our lives!

Tomorrow is Bryce's surgery on his head.  Bryce is Lee's 7 month old grandson who needs to have his skull opened because he was born with no 'expansion joint' to give his brain room to grow.  It's serious surgery, but they tell us they do this a lot.  His surgery starts at 7 in the morning, so we're getting up at 5 to have time to get ready and get over there.  That means we'd better get to bed pretty quickly.  As soon as Bryce is stable we'll leave for Houston.  We're hoping we can leave by noon, so that maybe we'll get there by eight.  I thank God that they have solutions to problems like his!

Speaking of God, I thank Him for keeping us safe as we do all this traveling.  I'm trusting Him to guide us through decisions that we will make regarding my treatment.  I'm ready for some answers.  I will report to you anything we learn on Tuesday and what decisions we make.

3 comments:

  1. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers MJ and Lee ! Have a safe trip and hoping for the best possible outcome
    Love you
    Nancy and David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hand is warm and strong, Jo.

    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Nancy, David, and Linda. I hope you have a clue how much your support means to me. I'll do the very best I can. Lee is an absolute angel; I couldn't ask for anything more from him! God has blessed me so much and I know He has me in His plan. I'm going to do my best to keep my hand warm and strong, Linda! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete