Sunday, May 26, 2013

A favorite place.

Check out the sign on the ladies' rest room:  A female cardinal!  The men's room has a male cardinal.  I think that's so cool.  Check out the men's room:

I love these details at Big Cedar!

After church this morning we came back to the condo and had lunch.  Then I went to the pool and got some sun and Lee napped on the sofa.  I'm afraid he's going to have trouble sleeping tonight.  He took a couple of antihistamines this morning because his nose was running; they hit him pretty hard, but his nose is not running!  I'm a sweaty mess, so I'm headed to take a bath.  I sure thank God for the warm weather.  I'm so grateful that allergies are all that's bothering us, too.  Ah; I love it that winter is gone until late fall!  Cancer doesn't like hot, so I aim to sweat it out as much as I can; detoxing is a good way to fight cancer and I've done plenty of that today!

No comments:

Post a Comment