Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers' Day!


These are pics we got when we were in Branson back in March with Trish and Gretta and their kids.  We didn't get everyone in these pics and I wish we'd gotten one of just Trish and Gretta and I, but we did really good to get these AND the puzzle finished!  My dream would be to get us all together with Jeff, Davy and Gina and their kids, but that's a huge dream and close to impossible to get so many together at the same time.  It's been a happy mothers' day and it's been fun to look back to precious times like those in March!  I thank the kids for making the special effort to get there and I thank God for making it all possible!  In the top pic is Garrett, Gretta, holding Raynie, then Mason holding Elena, Me, and then Lee holding Gracie.  In the second picture is Sadie, Megan (Nate's girlfriend), Trish holding Raynie, me and then Garrett.  Garrett and Elena belong to Gretta and the rest all belong to Trish.  God is so good to give me so much precious family!

Lee and I are getting ready to go back to Branson this next Saturday.  We'll miss all the kids, but we'll have a good time just hiking and seeing things on our own.  I'm hoping Lee will be feeling much better by then and that I won't be showing any signs of coming down with whatever he has.  He seems better this afternoon for the first time in a couple of days.  Maybe the rest and meds are kicking in for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment