Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Haygoods was a disappointing show to me.

This is another picture from our hiking the other day.  I won't hike in sandals, again.  I hiked all over the Big Island in sandals, and it was safe there, but I remember that we have poison ivy and snakes to consider, here, and those are not in Hawaii.  Anyway, I made it safely though that hike, but I won't do it, again.

We did go see the  Haygoods last night, but I would not recommend that show.  I'm impressed with the family and like to hear about their history.  There were 2 songs that I really liked and I loved the huge beach balls they had going through the audience at different times, but all the screaming and yelling and running and jumping and flashing lights were way out of my scope of pleasure.  So, on a scale of 1-10 I would give the show a 4.  I'd never go back even at $10 a ticket.  I'd lots rather hike and hiking is free!  It was a fun evening with Lee, though.  I think he liked the show better than I did, but I enjoyed being with him.  Also, we were sitting 12 rows back and I couldn't see much, so that was a bad thing.

I thank God that we've had the opportunity to travel to Hawaii and Branson this year.  We've spent 7 weeks in Hawaii and 6 weeks in Branson, so far.  I'm blessed to be able to compare!  It was not miserable to watch the Haygoods last night, just not great.   I did smile at hearing their history and I'm grateful for what feels like success to them.  I appreciate our peace and quiet tonight and thank God that the stormy weather in OK and around here have not created the same kind of damage that they did a couple of weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment