Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Visit to Big Cedar.

This is a picture I got of Lee and I in the common area of one of the lodges over at Big Cedar.  We love to go there and explore and appreciate all the animals, not to mention the view.  They've built a new chapel that is part of the view from the balcony of this building, so I'm sure lots of people will be getting married there in the future.  Big Cedar is such a cool place!

Today we took it pretty easy.  I did all my walking right here around this resort.  I walked down to the very end and found a huge patch of daisies, so I came back and got scissors to go cut a bouquet.  Ah; love those cut flowers!  God is so good to give me flowers to cut even when we are gone!

Relaxing is great!  Tomorrow we've got some places to go, so we'll catch up from our laziness today.
I wasn't totally lazy; I got some computer work done and scheduled some of our travel time in the future.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment