Friday, May 24, 2013

Silly, but I love it!

I know it's silly, but I love this grass growing right out of the rock!  (Look at the ledge at my right elbow.)  This is down by the parking lot at the condo where we are staying. Every time we pull into a parking place I see this and it makes me smile.  I guess I'm one of those people who leans toward the underdog.  It surely must be difficult for this grass to grow right out of a rock ledge.

We walked around Branson today and found some books for Lee to read.  He is an avid reader, so it's hard to keep him in books.  It feels good to have a couple of extras to last us until we get home to the library.  I thank God for the energy to walk around town and for the wonderful weather!  This picture Lee took on Tuesday; today was red shirt day, but we didn't take pics.

I didn't get my nap this afternoon, so I'm going to bed early.  Is it time, yet???  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    I came across your blog today and have read many entries..
    I am inspired by your grateful and amazing attitude:)
    Keeping you in my prayers,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sheri. I sure appreciate your prayers and I am so grateful if anything I've written can inspire you! To God be the glory!!!

    ReplyDelete