Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's another Thunder game tonight!


I monitored testing today in the morning.  In the afternoon I did some clerical work at the high school and then some tutoring with one of the kids.  I enjoyed that and may get to do some more later this week after test monitoring in the morning.  It's been an interesting day!  I had a brief nap after school.  Now it's supper time and then bath time, so I can watch the Thunder play at 8:30 and then fall into bed.  I want to thank God for another beautiful day!  Wow, I love it when the temperature is in the 80's and there is just a tad of wind.  Now, this is finally spring!

2 comments:

  1. The sun looks good on you! So glad you are doing so well. Prayers always!

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Donna, for your prayers and love. Yes, some color sure helps me! Hope it won't peel! :) Vitamin D3 is a great cancer fighter, too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete