Thursday, May 16, 2013

School's Out For Me!

I had a good day today.  The teacher's last hour was her planning hour, so I got to come home at 2:30!  I knew I wouldn't be working tomorrow, so I scratched the nap and went right to work in the yard.  Lee pulled in from OKC about 3:30, and he jumped out and helped me.  We got the flower beds done!  Whew; it feels good to know that's done, but we are both sore, now!  We'll go to bed early.  The Thunder got beat out of the play offs last night, so we don't have any reason to stay up late.  Tomorrow we'll pack and leave for Branson on Saturday.  Woo hoo!

Lee's dentist was able to fill his tooth, so we're rejoicing over that.  The seniors don't have to come to school tomorrow, so if any teacher isn't able to be in school one of the senior teachers can cover for them.  That means they're not calling me (Well, not from the high school; and if anyone else calls I just won't go; subs can DO that!)  So, I'm DONE with this school year.  It's been fun and I've loved it and learned a lot, but I'm ready to be done!  The kids have school next week; Thursday is their last day, but they'll be able to do it without me.  I thank God for the opportunity to work this year; it's been a real joy.  Now, I'm ready to spend some fun time with Lee!  Summer is here and we're ready to enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. I need to to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it.
    I've got you book-marked to check out new things you post…

    My web blog ... Going Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Another "Jim picture"!! Amazing!! So glad school is out for you....enjoy your vacation!

    Love U!
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete